Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cura, via Kigali

Due to technical difficulties, I can't link or post a photo here... but rest assured that it was a productive and photogenic weekend, where Cura is concerned! I traveled to Kigali, Rwanda, stayed with friends at the lovely inn, Heaven, and had a couple of meetings with people whose organizations use leadership and scholarship programs that we can adapt for the benefit of Cura Secondary School students.

Chris Mburu, of the Hilde Back Education Fund shared his experiences with his scholarship program over our delicious appetizers -- and, over our hearty brunch, Tina Anderson, with These Numbers have Faces, helped me understand her program's leadership curriculum for young people making the transition to university.

So many people doing such fantastic work!
~H

1 comment:



  1. I am so gleeful when i found your weblog while I was researching on Bing for something else,but believe me the way you interact is literally awesome I do respect that so much. I will instantly get your rss and stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share some vital information regarding. how to legally live in cyprus I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

    ReplyDelete