Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cura Orphanage Media Day

Today I found Cura Orphanage mentioned in not one, but two media outlets! True, the one in the Huffington Post is a result of my own blogging efforts, but still.

The other I found because of a fortuitous-in-retrospect trip to the dentist... I hadn't been able to locate a copy of December's Town & Country at any of my local magazine sellers, but there it was, on the side table in the lobby. Most of the other patients were reading People, but here's what caught my eye:
  


Those of you who have been to Cura will not only recognize the reference to our outgoing and no-fuss Carol, but also many of the other children featured in the photos. Mercy and Bethwell are featured as "girl" and "boy," respectively... looking great, as always!

Many thanks to GenArt and to Ballantines for this incredible exposure!

No comments:

Post a Comment